Thank you so much for your interest in the Thalian Association, North Carolina’s Official Community Theater. We are extremely grateful for the hard work and dedication that all our artists put into every production, and are always looking to add new members to our Thalian family. Anyone interested in a creative team position* for The Thalian Association’s next season is invited to submit a proposal for consideration by the artistic director. If you are interested in working on more than one production, please complete for each position/production (unless you choose to direct/choreograph).
(*Available positions include: Director, Choreographer, Music Director, Stage Manager, Lighting Designer, Costume Designer, Set Designer, Props Master, Sound Designer. All positions are paid a stipend. If you are interested in applying for something that is not listed, please contact Chandler Davis at 910-251-1788)
All Applications may be dropped off or mailed to Thalian Association Community Theatre at 120 S. 2nd Street, Wilmington NC, 28401.
Applications may also be emailed to Chandler Davis.
*Final show dates are not set yet and will be updated asap*
Thalian Association Youth Theatre Season (2nd Street Stage):
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, November
A Year with Frog and Toad, January
Junie B. Jones, Late February
Disney’s Tarzan, Late April/Early May
Thalian Association Main Stage Productions (Mainstage Thalian Hall):
Mel Brook’s Young Frankenstein, October
A Christmas Story the Musical, December
Oliver!, Late February
The Bridges of Madison County, Late March
Sweet Charity, May
Creative Team Position: ____________________________________________________
1. Have you ever worked for the Thalian Association in the past? If so, please list the production and in what capacity.
2. Have you ever worked in the Wilmington Theatre Community? If so, please list the production, company and in what capacity.
3. Please describe your organizational and leadership skills along with any pertinent background information.
4. Please explain why you are drawn to this particular show.
5. Please feel free to add anything else you think we might want to know that makes you suited to be included in the pool of applicants.