Season Ticket Packages
Dear Thalian Friend,
Do you miss going to the theatre as much as we do? We hope you will consider joining or donating again to Thalian Association Community Theatre for our 233rd year of providing exciting theatrical performances and arts education to the Cape Fear Region. Last year was an unprecedented time for our country and for the first time in the modern era, Thalian Association could not present our season on the Main Stage at Historic Thalian Hall. Theatrical performance and arts education did continue with Youth Theatre season virtual performances and limited seating capacity shows, following North Carolina COVID 19 safety guidelines. Local community theatre and arts education need your help to continue!
Thalian Association Community Theatre (TACT) truly enhances the quality of life in the Cape Fear Region. Any support given is guaranteed to work hard for our company and support our mission on and off stage:
- Five productions on the Main Stage at historic Thalian Hall and five youth theatre productions at the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center
- Youth Theatre special school performances for the NHCS Title 1 elementary schools with Sensory Friendly performances for NHCS students in the Specially Designed Academics program
- The Orange Street ArtsFest, a downtown Wilmington tradition since 1995
- Management of the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center for the City of Wilmington
- Host the N. C. Azalea Festival Youth Art Contest and Divine Divas, a fundraiser to benefit TACT & She ROCKS
I don’t know when we have been more excited about a new season! We will return to Main Stage Thalian Hall with Driving Miss Daisy, a previously scheduled play cancelled because of the pandemic. The holiday production will be the family favorite Elf the Musical, followed by the suspense masterpiece Sleuth. The delectable sci-fi horror musical Little Shop of Horrors is on stage next and Stephen Sondheim’s hilarious musical comedy Company is the season finale.
The Youth Theatre season on the 2nd Street Stage at the Hannah Block Historic USO/Community Arts Center is equally exciting; Cry Wolf, Charlotte’s Web, Around the World in 80 Days, Children of Eden Jr., and Junie B.’s Essential Survival Guide to School. The 2021-2022 season is enclosed, with information about flex ticket packages.
The demands for your generosity are many, and were it not for individuals such as yourself, Wilmington would be a different place. Please help us make sure that community theatre continues as we emerge from these difficult times. For the first time in more than a year, I can say see you at the theatre!
View Theatre Packages